Easy Breakfast Smoothie Pops
- ⅓ cup quick cooking oats
- ¾ cup Grape Juice
- 2 ¼ cups Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- Add oats to blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add grape juice, blueberries, yogurt and almond milk to a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Pour into 12 (1/3 cup) ice pop molds. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
Serving Size: 1 pop
Total fat: 0.6g
Saturated fat: 0.1g
Need help with food costs? The Pennsylvania Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (formerly called the Food Stamp Program) may be able to help you and your family buy food needed for good health. To apply for SNAP, you can print and fill out the application form and mail it to your local office. You can also apply online. Visit the SNAP website for more information.